If not now, when?

"If not now, when?" is attributed to Rabbi Hillel: "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If I am not for others, what am I? And if not now, when?"

Saturday, September 17, 2005

I just love it when fellow bloggers echo my own thoughts, AND save me the trouble of looking for evidence for my suspicions. When I heard that Cheney was having "elective" surgery for a "knee aneurysm" right now, in the middle of a big White House crisis, I thought, Oh, really.

The skepticism is linked to the observations of bloggers that Cheney was nowhere to be seen during the Katrina crisis (and some wondered if that was why the president was so inept--no puppet master--and others wondered if Cheney was distancing himself from the president because of his cascade of errors).

I wondered if it was Cheney's heart health, so that may be why this post on AmericaBlog seemed to be speaking for me.

Be well, Lynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home